Marsa Mourin represents an opportunity for the investors to acquire a luxury resort that includes rentals/residential villas and a five-star hotel project situated in Egypt’s premier coastal resort. Based in Marsa Ala, which is a major tourist attraction, Marsa Alam is a resort town that is renowned for its beautiful beaches and coral reefs; lavish lifestyle and eventful activities such as diving, swimming with dolphins, kite surfing and camel rides and more to be exciting activities.
It is a new and upcoming location on Egypt’s southern Red Sea Riviera, attracting more international tourists in the last few years, who perceive it as their primal holiday spot for its warm sea with spectacular coral reefs; safari’s throughout the deserts, mountains and the relaxing environment.
The tourism infrastructure and transportation around the resort are well-established within Egypt. Marsa Alam International Airport is an important destination for leisure flights from Europe with more than 24 airlines and several alliances on its route providing excellent access to Egypt with more than two million passengers passing through it yearly.
The resort includes a tourist village of 660 villas commanding a prime waterside location. A major key monument in this project is the Five-Star hotel, filled with lavish lifestyle options, including but not limited to: top of the line spa, world-renowned restaurant, and high profile meeting rooms.
The region benefits from a Mediterranean climate with the warm/hot and dry weather of the summer season where it almost never rains as it is rare to spot clouds. In late June, the sun is almost directly overhead however, cooling winds from off the Red Sea usually mean more bearable temperatures than inland. Marsa Alam is fast becoming a premium tourist destination, especially for scuba divers. The waters here are brimming with marine life and pristine dive sites.
- Total Gross area is 430,000 Square meters,
- The resort includes a tourist village of 660 villas commanding a waterside prime location.
- The only marina licensed project in the area.
- The waterfront is 450 meters long and the depth is about one kilometer.
- The project commenced construction. Moreover, a portion of the project has been completed and the rest is proceeded as shown in the pictures.
- Key elite local officials and contacts supporting the project and the easement of foreign investors.
- Required sale price: $88,000,000 Million US Dollars. (reasonably negotiable.)
- Reason for sale: Retirement
Agent commission available
For more details please contact us directly.