The Billionaire Network is please to offer supreme superyacht chartering directly from TJB SUPERYACHTS
Cruise the world in sumptuous style and discover unique experiences tailored just for you. Enjoy the ultimate freedom onboard some of the finest luxury superyachts in the world.
The power of superyachts to escape goes beyond mere geography. Whether you are looking for superyacht sales or a superyacht charter, with TJB Super Yachts you can expect remarkable experiences from door to deck.
Focusing on people is what sets us apart. That’s why everything we do is about you. We make arranging superyacht sales and superyacht charters effortless, so all you need to worry about is where your next yachting adventure will take you.
Start your luxury superyacht journey today.
More detailed information can be provided on each yacht, such as operating areas, booking schedule, any recent refit work and crew profiles.
Points to Note
- Delivery fees may apply depending on dates travelled and (dis)embarkation ports.
- Discounts can vary based on owner discretion.
- Once we receive a confirmed offer on the yacht of your choice, we will negotiate the best rate possible.
- Once the yacht is confirmed, we will create a bespoke itinerary for your charter.
- All yachts are subject to final owner approval and confirmation at the time of booking.
Charter Costs Explained
- Base Charter Fee in essence refers to the hire cost of the yacht itself, with all equipment in working order, the crew and the Owner’s insurance.
- Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is a deposit to cover any onboard expenses. The APA is generally calculated at 30% of the charter fee. APA is forwarded to the Captain so that the yacht is fueled, provisioned and ready to go when you arrive. All expenses are charged at cost without mark up to you and upon disembarking, transactions will be reviewed with the captain and any remaining funds paid back to you.
- VAT (if applicable): Most commonly applies to charters embarking in the EU although there are other destinations that charge VAT/Tax. These percentages constantly change therefore we advise that you speak with your charter broker to get an accurate percentage of VAT for your yacht charter.
- Crew Gratuity is customary but solely at your discretion. It is customary for any tipping to take place at the end of the charter and to be presented to the captain for them to divide the amount amongst the crew. It usually varies between 10-20% of the base charter fee.
We generally use the industry standard MYBA Charter Agreement, for any yacht charters. To fully confirm your charter booking, the contract will have to be signed by all parties and a deposit of 50% of the charter fee paid to our account. The balance of charter fee plus APA and VAT (if applicable) is due 30 days prior to the start of your charter.
Our advice is to act fast and to move through the booking process quickly, to avoid last minute complications and disappointment.
We look forward to working with you on this charter and receiving your comments and feedback on the above information.
Please contact TJB SUPERYACHTS directly or us