K E Y F E A T U R E S
– VERY LOW DRAFT
Only 2.25 meters max draft at full load to get closer to any destination.
– AMAZING COMFORT
Only 38-42 dB of noise level and vibrations below 0.3 mm/s for the ultimate tranquil cruising experience.
– LONG-DISTANCE TRAVEL
Only 75 liters per hour at 10 knots. Her incredible low consumption allows up to 6,000 miles non-stop.
– ENGINE ROOM COOLING SYSTEM
The machinery operates at their ideal temperature and crew can operate comfortably keeping the outdoor areas clean, odourless and quiet.
- Year built 2020
- Builder CPN Shipyard of Ancona (Italy)
- Naval Architect Antonio Longobardi / Yachting Expertise Exterior Design A.Vallicelli & C. – Yacht Design
- Interior Decoration Architect Pierluigi Floris
- Length overall 36.6 m (120’ 1”) Moulded beam 7.6 m (24’ 11”) Maximum beam 8.25 m (27’ 1”) Draft 1.95 m (6’ 5”)
- Maximum draft below keel 2.25 m (7’ 5”)
- Full load displacement 298 t
- Gross tonnage 299 GT
- Class RINA Charter Class, short range, DMS, UMS Compliance REG CODE, MALTA CODE
- Hull material Steel
- Superstructure material Aluminum Alloy Accommodation 10 Guests / 5 Crew
- Gray/Black water capacity 7500 lt
- Main Engines 2x MAN D2868 LE425 rated at 588 KW
- Main Generators 2x KOHLER 80EFOZDJ rated at 80 KW
- Night Generator 1x KOHLER 45EFOZDJ rated at 45 KW
- Frequency Converter ASEA AC75-3-Q rated at 75 KVA
- Noise levels at Owner’s Cabin 38 dB(A) at anchor / 42 dB(A) underway Noise levels at Main Saloon 41 dB(A) at anchor / 47 dB(A) underway
- Economical speed 10 knots Cruising speed 12 knots
- Maximum speed 14.4 knots
- Fuel Consumption/Range at 10 knots Fuel Consumption/Range at 12 knots Fuel Capacity 47500 lt
- Fresh water capacity 9500 lt
- 75 l/h ; 6130 nm 150 l/h ; 3700 nm
- Maximum vibration peak at cruising speed MAIN PARTNERS
- 0.30 mm/s
- Interior by IGI ALLESTIMENTI
- Electrical system by MARINE & CO.
- Air conditioning and ventilation by
- Painting products by JOTUN
- External painting by CROMIA
- External railings and stainless steel by CANALICCHIO Glasses and mirrors by MISA!
- Navigation & Communication system by TEAM ITALIA Monitoring system by ONYX
- Entertainment and domotic system by VIDEOWORKS Teak decks by REAL TEAK
- Watertight external doors by NAUTICOLIVER
- Deck equipment by OPEM SISTEMI
- Stabilizers system by CMC
- Passerelle by OPACMARE
- Noise & Vibration consultancy by CERGOL ENGINEERING Hull form optimization by MARIN
- Photography by PARADISI MAURIZIO
- Graphic design by FLOR DESIGN STUDIO
K584 is now located at Marina Cala de’ Medici, near Livorno, Italy.
Nominee of the 2021 World Superyacht Awards, K584 features a completely original design that offers maximum comfort and low fuel consumption.
The 36.6 metre designed by A. Vallicelli & C Yacht Design has a steel hull and an aluminium superstructure and is constructed to RINA Commercial Unrestricted classification, enabling her to have great potential on the charter market.
With a 8.25m beam, a volume of 299 gross tons, she incorporates a substantial dive centre carrying a 6m dive boat, a good galley and crew mess, as well as five comfortable cabins accommodating 10 guests in 1 Owner’s cabin on the upper deck, 2 VIP cabins and 2 additional guest cabins.
The interior style can be described as ‘beautifully simple’ combining dark veneers and white lacquers with just a few spots of colour.
A lot of attention went into mitigating sound and vibrations, some of the same techniques that were used in the construction of 66 metre Okto, built at ISA Yachts in 2014 and recognised as one of the quietest superyachts around, went into K584.
Currently located near Livorno, Italy.
Agent commission available!
For comprehensive brochures and details please contact us.