Marketplace Alcohol Policy
What is the policy?
- You must be approved before listing alcoholic beverages
- Approved sellers must abide by these Terms and Conditions when listing alcoholic beverages and include all required information in their description
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed to be sold by non-approved sellers
- Collectable alcohol containers may be sold, but must be empty
Requests for approval to sell alcohol
- You must be registered as a business seller on Billionaire Network, carry the required licenses to sell, post and deliver alcohol, and have completed our registration process to list alcohol at https://billionaire.network/contact-us
Required information to be included in the description for approved alcohol sellers
Sellers must include the following information within each item description:
- A link to our alcohol policy page: https://billionaire.network/marketplace-alcohol-policy/
- The buyer’s age requirement: “Buyers must be at least 18 years old to purchase alcohol”
- The following text: “This account had to be pre-approved by Billionaire Network prior to listing alcohol”
Terms and Conditions for sellers and buyers of alcohol
Be sure to meet all the following terms and conditions when buying or selling alcohol products on eBay. These terms and conditions may change over time. It is your responsibility to visit these pages to see if and how it may have changed, so that you can remain compliant.
- Limitation of liability: Both buyer and seller expressly acknowledge and agree that Billionaire Network shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages or lost profits (however arising, including negligence) resulting from or in connection with the sale of property on the Network site.
- Representations and warranties:
- Each seller represents and warrants that:
- The seller of the alcohol products has the right, power, and authority to sell alcohol
- The owner of alcohol products owns all necessary and required licenses to lawfully carry out alcohol-related transactions on our site, and post the item to its purchaser
- The recipient (and buyer if different from the recipient) has proven he or she is 18 years of age or older prior to delivery
- The transaction will comply with all commerce laws, including all laws around postage and fulfilment
- Each buyer represents and warrants that:
- The buyer of the alcohol is at least 18 years old
- The recipient of the alcohol is at least 18 years old
- The transaction will comply with all laws, including all laws around postage and fulfilment
- Each seller represents and warrants that:
- Indemnification: The seller is solely responsible for compliance with all laws associated with the sale of alcohol products. The seller indemnifies Billionaire Network of all responsibility associated with this sale. It is therefore the seller’s sole discretion of the completion of the transaction based on its ability to assure that the transaction is in compliance with all laws associated with the sale of alcohol.
- Postage: Certain local laws and regulations may govern and limit a seller’s ability to sell and post alcohol products. As a seller, you are solely responsible to consult with legal and/or other experts to determine which laws and regulations may impact your activities and to fully abide by those laws and regulations. Since each country has its own regulations governing the shipment of alcohol products, seller must clearly note which countries it is able to post to in the item description.
- Age: Sellers posting alcohol products must require the recipient to be in possession of photo identification confirming he/she is 18 years of age or older. Buyer, if different from recipient, must also show proof of age.
Activity on Network is required to:
- Follow all applicable laws
- Respect the rights of third parties
- Follow the Billionaire Network Agreement
- Follow this Billionaire Network policy
If activity doesn’t meet these requirements, Network may take action consistent with applicable laws and the Billionaire Network User Agreement, and may even be legally required to do so. Such actions may include, as an example only: administratively ending listings or cancelling transactions, hiding or lowering the placement of listings in search results, lowering seller rating, restricting buying or selling, forfeiture of fees, loss of buyer or seller protections, restricting access to member communication and rating tools, removing feedback, and account suspension.
© Billionaire Network 2023.
*These Terms & Conditions were updated on the 20th Of October 2023*