Description of the object: (purchase of a complete private island)
It is an exclusive island in the Bahamas. The owner of this object is an Austrian citizen. Sales authorization
is available. Strictly Confidential.
- Private Airstrip: approx. 1km / approx. 3000 ft
- Land Area: 125 ha / 300 acres
- Location: Distance from Florida approx 165 Miles
- Distance from Nassau approx.. 90 Miles,
- Highest Elevation: approx. 20m / approx.. 60 ft
- Int. Airport: International Airport – 7 Miles
- Ferry: daily or upon request
- Private Marina: approx. 100 slips
- Max. yacht size: 130 ft
- Transportation: golfcarts and bicycles
- Road system: complete and surfaced
- Maintenance: yearly assessment
- Electricity: 120-Volt-ac (undersea)
- Water: cisterns
- Sewage: septictancs
Price: EUR 29,950.000,00
The Bahamas known officially as the Commonwealth of The Bahamas is a country within the Lucayan Archipelago. The archipelagic state consists of more than 700 islands, cays, and islets in the Atlantic Ocean, and is located north of Cuba and Hispaniola, southeast of the United States state of Florida, and east of the Florida Keys. The capital is Nassau on the island of New Providence. The Royal Bahamas Defence Force describes the Bahamas territory as encompassing 470,000 km2 (180,000 sq mi) of ocean space.
The island was developed in the early 1960s with improvements being made on an ongoing base. Presently there is a 3.000 foot paved runway with a 400 foot over run and airplane parking area. In addition, there is a marina site to service the community. The lots, sold and unsold, are for residential use. There are approximately 330 lots in total. Most of the lots are between 20.000 and 30.000 sq.ft. There is a beautiful beach running along the ocean side of the island and there are several beaches on the southern side. Many of the interior sites are well elevated and have sea views.
Please view this presentation for more information HERE
For more information please contact us ASAP